• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Biff visits speedbagforum.com home base

Biff was in town , so he stopped by to bag a bit!

Great guy with tremendous skills. We tried nearly every bag I've got and did some punch drumming (attempted to at least).

A really great time, we burned through 2 hours in the blink of an eye!
    Attached Files
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Looks like a great time was had in the cage. Biff's Downward Triple Elbow picture looks awesome.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Good Times! That Bag Cage is where it's at! Bif is totally cool and I think he and I will be bagging it up again in Atlantic City in August. Looking forward to it!
      Tim, how are those Fighting bags I see hanging? Alan brought me an all white 5x8 and I love it. Feels great. But you mention you are all about the Everlast red/blue 9.99 Special. How does that compare to the Fighting bags?

Oh yeah, I think if any of us meet and do some baggin', we all have to capture a portion of it on vid. I wish I could have seen some vid footage from Tim down at Skunk's opening of his gym. i wish I had bif and I in the "back alley garage turned into a boxing gym". It was pretty wacky! I think we both felt a bit out of place. But I do wish I had some vid of it now.....

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        Good Times! That Bag Cage is where it's at! Bif is totally cool and I think he and I will be bagging it up again in Atlantic City in August. Looking forward to it!
        Tim, how are those Fighting bags I see hanging? Alan brought me an all white 5x8 and I love it. Feels great. But you mention you are all about the Everlast red/blue 9.99 Special. How does that compare to the Fighting bags?
        That's funny, we were talking about that very bag (the white fighting sports) as Biff saw it when you two met up, I think. The fighting sports bags feel like the regular Title line to me, the only difference being the price. They are good bags. I think Biff really liked the Everlast red/blue too, although he said mine is significantly different than his

Oh yeah, I think if any of us meet and do some baggin', we all have to capture a portion of it on vid. I wish I could have seen some vid footage from Tim down at Skunk's opening of his gym.
        You know I would have grabbed some video today, but honestly the time flew by so fast we barely had time to do some still photos before Biff had to go. I think we bagged for close to 2.5 hours.

By the way, we were punch drumming to some of your KIK/LIK stuff you made for me. I'm still practicing on that stuff, I'm must not cut out to have the rythm of a drummer though I think.

i wish I had bif and I in the "back alley garage turned into a boxing gym".
        Biff told me about that too, sounds like a hard core place to train !!!

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey Tim, It was great meeting your and your family. Thanks for taking time out of your day to meet another bagger and swap some stories and spend some time under the board. You've got a great setup, with just about every size bag ever made (at least it seemed like it!) Tim let me try out every bag. Each had its own "personality." That time really did fly by.

And folks, let me tell you, Tim is no lightweight, he had that bag smokin'. He showed me his "Three Punch Monty" sequences - very impressive. Even Cole, his little guy, came out and showed me his stuff.

Hey Alan, thanks for not chiding me for wearing my glasses while doing the D-TESs. No accidents (this time).

BT - I look forward to hooking up again in AC later this summer. I hope the "truck" can make that trip, and we can get more bagging in this time.

I'm 2 for 2. I've met 2 super people in the last two weeks. Two weeks ago, I had the opportunity to meet SSP and attend a Foreigner concert in PA. This week I'm in FL visiting my BIL who lives less than 5 miles from Tim. Thanks again to Brian and Tim.

Comment

• Roc Stone
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Oct 2007

So!!! Was it an even match up or what?

Not sure what to make of that last pic. Brothers on the bag???

Been meaning to post a thread- 'Any forum members who get stranded anywhere in Sydney, Australia', give me a hollar and I can put you up in my spare room. I'm about 5min from airport.
            There I've said it.
            sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

• spinsmashpop
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Hey Tim... What are those 2 pieces of paper hangin' on your cage all about?....
              The Rules of The Cage???

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
                So!!! Was it an even match up or what?
                Biff's very good, he has several moves in his repertoire that I can't do. I was quite impressed how quickly he could light up the 7x4 ringside bag which is "like punching air". He had it moving fast very quick. Luckily he's also 6'1" so the bag height was perfect

Been meaning to post a thread- 'Any forum members who get stranded anywhere in Sydney, Australia', give me a hollar and I can put you up in my spare room. I'm about 5min from airport.
                There I've said it.
                If I ever get a chance to go to Australia - I'll be there man!

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                Hey Tim... What are those 2 pieces of paper hangin' on your cage all about?....
                The Rules of The Cage???
                That's actually Alan's three punch monty post.

Comment

• Tim

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Hey Tim, It was great meeting your and your family. Thanks for taking time out of your day to meet another bagger and swap some stories and spend some time under the board.
                  Likewise man. You've got my cell phone number so hit me up anytime you are in town. Next time I'm in PA, I'll give you a heads up. I don't expect to be up there soon, but with family there, who knows!

Comment

• The Baggist
                    Vert Baggin' Master
                    • May 2009

Cool Pics BIFF, Looks like it was a GREAT TIME!!! Its always more fun bagging with others. TIM your RIG is INSANE!!!!!!!

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                      That's actually Alan's three punch monty post.
                      Cool.... you mean business!

For those about to bag, we salute you!

Comment

• Roc Stone
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Oct 2007

Neat!!!
                        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...