Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some Elbows

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Some Elbows

    Hello all, Just a quick clip of some elbow practice. A little slow but I'm still workin on it. This time there is sound but the quality still sucks!!!

  • #2
    Wow at :7 - :9 sec I really like that Inward Triple Elbow Strike (I-TES) to Outward Triple Elbow Strike (O-TES) with one rebound inbetween.

    I-TES ' O-TES. That takes a unique double bump off the elbow. You do it very well.
    Speed Bag

    Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...


    sigpic

    The Art of the Bag

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
      Hello all, Just a quick clip of some elbow practice. A little slow but I'm still workin on it. This time there is sound but the quality still sucks!!!
      Awesome control! Thanks for the sound!!!
      BAG ON!

      Comment


      • #4
        Nice moves.
        sigpic'IRON HORSE, LIVE TO RIDE'

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks

          Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Wow at :7 - :9 sec I really like that Inward Triple Elbow Strike (I-TES) to Outward Triple Elbow Strike (O-TES) with one rebound inbetween.

          I-TES ' O-TES. That takes a unique double bump off the elbow. You do it very well.
          Thanks again Alan I'm still trying to add to that combo....
          Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
          Awesome control! Thanks for the sound!!!
          BAG ON!
          B.T., I can't believe the SKILLS you posses, and If I read correctly you don't even have a YEAR under your Belt!?!?!?!?!?!?! Madman!!!! I guess being a professional drummer might factor in the equation. THANKS
          Originally posted by Roc Stone View Post
          Nice moves.
          THANKS ROC, you've got KILLER moves also!!!!!! MUCH appreciation!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by The Baggist View Post
            B.T., I can't believe the SKILLS you posses, and If I read correctly you don't even have a YEAR under your Belt!?!?!?!?!?!?! Madman!!!! I guess being a professional drummer might factor in the equation. THANKS
            Thanks Baggist! I have been a bagger for 8 months. Yes, drums and knowledge of rhythm helps, but it's all about quality time under the board, which ain't always available....
            Man, your clips are super impressive. A very original style!
            BAG ON!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              . You do it very well.
              Ditto, very impressive. You need to get a better camera so we can see it in better detail!!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Ditto, very impressive. You need to get a better camera so we can see it in better detail!!!!
                MANY THANKS TIM, The FORUM is the KEY!!!!! And I just got a new camcorder.

                Comment

                Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...
                X