My 17 year old daughter kicking my butt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 52beginner
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jan 2009

My 17 year old daughter kicking my butt!

My 17 year old daughter started training herself 2 weeks ago without my knowledge. I have only had my bag for 4 weeks and I thought I was doing pretty good but after seeing her today I am not feeling so good!
    Last edited by 52beginner; 02-15-2009, 05:03 PM.
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Look out, Dad. Someone is breathing down your back. Looks like you'll have some stiff competition for the board! She's doing really well for just 2 weeks.

If your platform is adjustable, lower it somewhat so she can hit the bag at the right height. If not, see if you could build her a platform out of 2x4s (or 4x4s) and some plywood.

Tell her congrats, and keep up the good work.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

That's terrific progress. Very good!

Comment

• Murph
        • Jan 2009

You know what you have to do now right?.....CHANGE THE LOCKS ON YOUR
        EXERCISE ROOM! And tell her if she ever shows you up again, she's out of the will!!!!

2 weeks wow that really is good...

Comment

• Speedbag
          Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Wow, If you raise her up to reach the bag (get a small platform or lay down several 4x4 runners and put a plywood board over the top for her to stand on...) You're gonna be in a lot of trouble!

The force of her punching must have created a massive wind to blow that tarp around I see in the window behind her? now that's power!
          Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
          *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
          The Quest Continues...
          Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...