X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KLunker18
    • Feb 2021

keep the bag moving in one area

Hope this upload worked. Working on using mainly the 12-3 portion of the Platform Pie above me. Was getting frustrated with ending my patterns with single reverse punches as well. here are a few ways I round the corner and keep the bag moving
    Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services.
  • DizzyD
    • Jun 2020

I’d really like to see that. Sry Kev, but the link doesn’t work

Comment

• dad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
      I’d really like to see that. Sry Kev, but the link doesn’t work
      Same here

Comment

• KLunker18
        • Feb 2021

sorry fellas I cant figure this site out!!!
        I got a few to share!
        Kevin

Comment

• dad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Dec 2018

KLunker18, First, I got it, clicked on iCloud, clicked on download and clicked on Play. Second, that was a really good bagging. Third, really interesting set-up could you please give us a good look at it and some more bagging?

Comment

• KLunker18
            • Feb 2021

Hey Dad,
            I'm going to give it another shot at posting with more soon. DizzyD gave me some instructions on uploading that I hope will help.
            I've heard through the grapevine that you are not on IG... but I am @dariencoach. I post a fair amount there but am hoping to get back to this forum for more in depth conversation on technique. I was speaking with Alan about how good this forum is for having a dialogue instead of just a quick comment on YouTube or IG.

My set up is a well reinforced 3x8 plywood platform that has 8 swivels hanging, 3 baggers can rip at once easily. I also have a vertical dual platform (chest and waist-high swivels), and two Forza Platforms. Slightly obsessed!!
            glad you could play the Video. I will post more for sure. Thanks so much

Kevin
            @Dariencoach
            Klunker18

Comment

• KLunker18
              • Feb 2021

This work?!?
              Sign in to iCloud to access your photos, videos, documents, notes, contacts, and more. Use your Apple ID or create a new account to start using Apple services.

Comment

• KLunker18
                • Feb 2021

How about now?!? Sorry but think I finally got it w YouTube
                https://youtu.be/3FchVhiRjxo

Comment

• dad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Dec 2018

DizzyD, is the man. Looking really good.

Comment

• dad
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Dec 2018

First, the video let me say WOW! nice work. Second, " i really think this forum would blow up if we could share our videos from instagram to this forum" I am at this time not on Instagram having said that I have to ask the question, Tim, WHY NOT? or is this already in place? Once again having said that I do have a great respect for all the hard work it takes to maintain a website like this. HAT'S OFF TO TIM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...