Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dad
    replied
    Clearly quality craftsmanship, really nice work.

Leave a comment:

• DizzyD
    replied
    Beautiful! That orange looks great!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by UK mark View Post

The red platform that David now has was unable to bible bag on his previous platform due to too much rebound vibration
    using the platform i made for him he's now able to
    That's awesome! thanks.

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

Wow those Look really Solid... and gotta be great with Thrasher Evo14 swivels.
    The red platform that David now has was unable to bible bag on his previous platform due to too much rebound vibration
    using the platform i made for him he's now able to

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    All look outstanding - but the orange with the butcher block is very eye-catching! Great work!
    Thanks, the orange colour really pops and looks better in the flesh

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by UK mark View Post
    Hey everyone, not posted in a long time, what with the covid lock downs ect here in the UK
    here are the 2 latest platforms ive made for fellow baggers ... both using the thrasher house evo 14 ball and hook swivel
    unique designed ( by myself) steel frame ,frame coated
    3inch thick solid oak drum
    Wow those Look really Solid... and gotta be great with Thrasher Evo14 swivels.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    All look outstanding - but the orange with the butcher block is very eye-catching! Great work!

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    started a topic Recently built platforms

Recently built platforms

Hey everyone, not posted in a long time, what with the covid lock downs ect here in the UK
    here are the 2 latest platforms ive made for fellow baggers ... both using the thrasher house evo 14 ball and hook swivel
    unique designed ( by myself) steel frame ,frame coated
    3inch thick solid oak drum
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...