X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pete
    • Nov 2020

Reach deep

Finally got my hands on a reach bag. It was lost in the mail for about a month and a half. It came with some old inflation needles and some very nice bag gloves. It is far and away the nicest bag I have come across. 10/10 in every category.

Model #218 9 x 14

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0093.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	1.97 MB
ID:	127811
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Nice bag Pete, ENJOY

Comment

• Dutchman
      Speed Bag Historian
      • Jun 2006

Nice. Looks to be a later model, long neck bag. Is the valve on the bottom or up in the neck? Reach seems to have been one of the last of the makers to use neck valves, and even inflation tubes under the laces

Comment

• Pete
        • Nov 2020

Thanks dad. The valve is on the bottom. A shorter neck on it would be nice. It has been preserved very well, not dried out at all. I feel a little guilty hitting it,

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

The Reach bag that I have was apparently (probably inadvertently) put away and stored in ideal conditions. Really nice leather, beautiful stitching. Just needed a bladder to replace the missing one. It had a inflation tube under the laces when new. Yes, I know what you mean about using it. While I do use it occasionally, it often just hangs on the swivel so that I can admire it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...