• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

Alan on Drumeo

The Drumeo YouTube channel has 1.9 million subscribers. Now comes AK, the legendary boxer.

You've earned your respect from the drumming community. Nice work, Alan.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by paranday View Post
    The Drumeo YouTube channel has 1.9 million subscribers. Now comes AK, the legendary boxer.

You've earned your respect from the drumming community. Nice work, Alan.
    Thanks Paranday for this find. I had no idea they did that.

Fun Fact for what it Worth: Not long after this clip, in several versions, made the rounds on TICTOK, and then INSTAGRAM. I was contacted by ESPN-online to see if I owned the rights to this video so they could show it to their 30 gazillion viewer, But Sadly I do not. This was shot by Plush LIfe TV, Reno in April 2016 when we were doing a week of teaching seminars. I gave them the contact information.

A couple of weeks later ESPN rep contacted me and said they never got a call back or contact from plush life so, they could not use it.

but that hasn't stopped anyone else from using it.

By the way, it's an honor to recognized by Drumeo. For several years I tried to get a booth or sponsorship to attend the world percussion conferences to present the speed bag as a legitimate instrument. I sent letters with video demonstration back in the late 1990's. Never happened. But I always hoped that some drummer would help cross that divide. I am positive that drummer is our own Brian Tichy, as he has does a lot with Drumeo in the past few years. So who knows, I may live to see the day when Punch Drumming is accepted as Real Drumming.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 05-13-2021, 01:15 AM.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      Okay the name of the video is (speed bag meets bass)
      He actually connected with me about this. Pretty Cool guy.

Adding bass to the absurd Speed Bag skills of Speed Bag Bible.TABS & More: https://www.patreon.com/NathanNavarroOriginal Speed Bag video: https://youtu.be/jo...

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...