Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metaldad
    replied
    THANKS EVERYBODY!!! I still have a little tidying up to do, but at least now I'm functional! The new platform is nice for what I paid, had to reinforce it to stop some vibration, but overall I'm satisfied with it. Thanks again. Next project: acquire the means to start posting video!

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by speedbag4life View Post
    Is this the same space you had last winter? Looks great! Hope you can squeeze in a heater somewhere.
    Yes it is, I do have a small space heater and this winter I'm doing my DAMNDEST to make no excuses and get out there and work!!

Leave a comment:

• speedbag4life
    replied
    Is this the same space you had last winter? Looks great! Hope you can squeeze in a heater somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• MilkManX
    replied
    Looks great!!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Looks like a really nice workout area. Great job.

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Looks good. That's a great platform for the $$$, I took a look at one in Sports Authority. Nice to see a quality platform you can get at a big box store if you don't want to deal with shipping charges (or waiting).

Leave a comment:

• Kyle
    replied
    Nice man looks like a solid workout space. Im sure u have lots of fun in there. Now u get to work off the rust. Enjoy
    ________
    LIVE SEX WEBSHOWS
    Last edited by Kyle; 09-11-2011, 06:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    started a topic Metaldad is back in business!!

Metaldad is back in business!!

Okay I finally got the new platform, mounted and reinforced it and got the garage in some semblance of order; here are a few photos. It's a small space but I make do.Still alittle bit of tidying up left to do and I have to complete the pvc wooden dummy, but all things in due time. Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by metaldad; 09-11-2008, 08:13 AM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...