• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KLunker18
    • Feb 2021

Chapter 10 1-4

Hello All,
    33 days of speed bagging in my life and this is where I'm at. Chapter 10, #1-4. I fumble the O_D4way from being so happy I just made it around the ball on l#3. I have no claims of being good, but I sure am having a blast! Took me 5 days to get this down. Without the pressures of my son filming, my best is flawless 4 times in a row for the 4 lines.
    I hope to post a perfect 8 line soon. One of these years I'll get some speed as well!
    thanks for watching
    KLunker18
  • dad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Dec 2018

Nice job and great control. The control is everything you need to achieve speed. Keep us posted.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jul 2019

Originally posted by KLunker18 View Post
      Hello All,
      33 days of speed bagging in my life and this is where I'm at. Chapter 10, #1-4. I fumble the O_D4way from being so happy I just made it around the ball on l#3. I have no claims of being good, but I sure am having a blast! Took me 5 days to get this down. Without the pressures of my son filming, my best is flawless 4 times in a row for the 4 lines.
      I hope to post a perfect 8 line soon. One of these years I'll get some speed as well!
      thanks for watching
      KLunker18
      Welcome to the forum there are a lot of nice and knowledgeable baggers here.You are off to a fantastic start with on your speedbag journey.Good luck !!!

Comment

• surfingcowboy
        • May 2020

Originally posted by KLunker18 View Post
        Hello All,
        thanks for watching
        KLunker18
        Doing Great! There's a start to everything and it looks like your well on your way. Ditto on the Control Department

Comment

• Zaz
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

Nice work and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...