X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pete
    • Nov 2020

We have received a transmission from the aliens

Not really. It's just me bippin n boppin a bag of air in an unconventional setting.

5 months later
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Not really. It's just me bippin n boppin a bag of air in an unconventional setting.

5 months later
    Awesome video and bagging.... And platform!! May be unconventional to some but it looks like great place to punch it up to me!

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

5 months later
      Very Cool video

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Pete
        • Nov 2020

Many thanks, cazbag your videos are all incredibly impressive and AK what can I say that hasn't already been said. Here is a little ditty of the perilous on the granite for you guys that were curious about the acoustics.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jul 2019

Many thanks, cazbag your videos are all incredibly impressive and AK what can I say that hasn't already been said. Here is a little ditty of the perilous on the granite for you guys that were curious about the acoustics.
          The perilous sounds awesome on that solid platform!!! The Arcswivel along with the granite drum make for a tight rebound . Good luck with it

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...