• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post

Wow nice work Zaz, very smooth flawless work!! I can squeeze the Boomerang reverse direction roll by itself.... somewhat, but not mixed with anything else. I've been working on it here and there for over a year and everytime I try to go further with it I get tied in a knot!
    Thanks Cazbag! The Boomerang is not a natural move for me, i had to practice it a lot to be fluid when i do it.

Comment

• Zaz
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by dad View Post
      Zaz , I know there must have been a lot of work that went in to that routine but to watch someone CONTROL the bag like that and not have the bag control them is a beautiful thing. Please keep posting I love your work.
      Also, I would like to say thanks to rdshackleford for starting this post, you have given us all great moments of entertainment, pleasure and a wonderful learning experience in these hard times. Thanks Russ
      Thanks dad! My taste has changed recently when it comes to speed bags. Before i liked light bags with a lot of bounce, but i had to keep up with them rather than control them. With slower and heavier bags, i can set the pace and control them.

Comment

• Zaz
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

Hey Zaz hope everything is well. That combo is awesome, it looks and sounds very crisp.How do you like the Title Yellow?
        Thanks Mickey! I love the Title Yellow and i didn't need to change the bladder. Perfect shape and just heavy enough to feel all the punches and elbow strikes.

Comment

• Zaz
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
          Messing around with a little vertical bagging during this covidvirus.Any tips would be helpful. I have read through some posts and they have been helpful. Thanks
          Very nice work Mickey!

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Some good looking ground and pound action Mickey, well done! Here's a little practice with a different view.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jul 2019

Nice job there Caz, That’s a nice angle to see that masterpiece!!!!

Comment

• Zaz
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
                Some good looking ground and pound action Mickey, well done! Here's a little practice with a different view.
                Nice work Cazbag! I think this is the first time i see you hitting the title Black. I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Comment

• KevinVolland
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • May 2020

Stay safe guys!

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Jun 2019

First blue bag in my collection
                    Attached Files

Comment

• NJspeedbagger
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Jan 2019

Ok so been on the board for a while enjoying all of the great videos and information. Went to last years gathering which motivated me to get my own board up in Oct. Decide to put up a stay at home video, going to start short and sweet.
                      Vic

Comment

• rdshackleford
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Oct 2016

Hey Vic! Nice to see you and your Fuel in action!
                        @ArcSwivel
                        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jun 2019

Messing around with the new blue. Hope everyone is well!

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by NJspeedbagger View Post
                            Ok so been on the board for a while enjoying all of the great videos and information. Went to last years gathering which motivated me to get my own board up in Oct. Decide to put up a stay at home video, going to start short and sweet.
                            Vic

Looking really good, Vic! I can't wait to see more, great job!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jul 2019

Originally posted by NJspeedbagger View Post
                              Vic

Nice work !!! Way to rock the bag like a hurricane.

Comment

• Cazbag
                                Speed Bag Guru
                                • Sep 2018

Vice hell yeah nice work cant wait to see how it grows!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                                Working...