Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chunk
    replied
    Thanks Caz! Never played an instrument before so it’s exciting to hear what sounds come out of mixing even the extremely limited techniques I have started to try. Tons of fun every time!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Hell yeah chunk way to dive into the action! Looks like the new equipment is earning its keep!

Leave a comment:

• chunk
    replied
    Thanks rdshackleford!! Having the right equipment definitely speeds up the learning curve! Much appreciated!! @arcswivel - can’t beat it!!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Also, great bagging there. I can tell you are one of "the naturals", who are going to surpass my abilities like I was standing still.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Hey, chunk, awesome setup for just getting started. And that black tri-hook! Oh, man! That is the first black tri-hook I have seen out in the wild.

Leave a comment:

• chunk
    replied
    Just getting started .. but having a whole lot of fun!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Helluva beat you threw down Zaz, golden shyte for sure!
    Thank you very much Cazbag!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Helluva beat you threw down Zaz, golden shyte for sure!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    Zaz, freaking amazing! If all y'all are not seeing the double-bumps because of how fast they are, play the vid on Youtube and slow it to half speed. Wow! You can hear the double-bumps too.
    Thank you very much Rusty! The slow motion video you posted earlier helped me a lot to improve my double-bumps. Thanks again!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

Looks good Zaz, I like how you attack the bag. Always enjoy your videos thanks.
    Thank you very much Mickey!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Zaz, freaking amazing! If all y'all are not seeing the double-bumps because of how fast they are, play the vid on Youtube and slow it to half speed. Wow! You can hear the double-bumps too.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post
    Good morning gentlemen. Here is a routine involving double-bump between 2 front circular punches coming from the opposite hand. I added some front double punch followed by rear double punch and front fist rolls. It sounds a bit like a sloppy heavy metal riff.

Looks good Zaz, I like how you attack the bag. Always enjoy your videos thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post

Nice!!! I tried this technique and it is not easy... Your boomerang punches are much more fluid than mine.
    Thanks Zaz I am trying to work it in to a routine.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Good morning gentlemen. Here is a routine involving double-bump between 2 front circular punches coming from the opposite hand. I added some front double punch followed by rear double punch and front fist rolls. It sounds a bit like a sloppy heavy metal riff.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    I will definitely buy one!

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...