X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post
    Hello everyone, apart from Ms.Deville, i don't think i’ve ever seen a woman posting a video on the forum. Here's a video of my beautiful girlfriend trying my new Title Yellow super speed bag!

Great work! Between the two of you, that little yellow is feeling the pain!!

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied

Thanks Cazbag! Do yourself a favor and buy a Yellow! My Yellow still has the stock bladder. I don’t feel the need to change it. The Yellow is very close to the Ali bag in term of shape and performance. The Yellow is a bit heavier and the leather is a bit thicker than the leather of the Ali bag. I prefer the Ali bag but the Yellow cost less than half the price of the Ali bag. Great bag for the price!
    Buy mine

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Damner Zaz she putting some thunder to the new Yellar there! I'm gonna have to get a yellow and quit overlooking it
    Thanks Cazbag! Do yourself a favor and buy a Yellow! My Yellow still has the stock bladder. I don’t feel the need to change it. The Yellow is very close to the Ali bag in term of shape and performance. The Yellow is a bit heavier and the leather is a bit thicker than the leather of the Ali bag. I prefer the Ali bag but the Yellow cost less than half the price of the Ali bag. Great bag for the price!
    Last edited by Zaz; 04-22-2020, 07:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post

Awesome she looks like she is definitely getting the hang of it!!!Good luck with your yellow title bag I love that bag. It has a great shape.
    Thanks Mickey! She only practice around 5 minutes a month. If she does more, the pain returns because she has a bad shoulder… But she's a very talented musician and an accomplished percussionist! She has the beat in her blood! She is much more talented than me.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by dad View Post
    Nice job.
    Thanks dad!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by chunk View Post
    Very cool Zaz!!! Awesome stuff!
    Thanks chunk!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Damner Zaz she putting some thunder to the new Yellar there! I'm gonna have to get a yellow and quit overlooking it

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Hello everyone, apart from Ms.Deville, i don't think i’ve ever seen a woman posting a video on the forum. Here's a video of my beautiful girlfriend trying my new Title Yellow super speed bag!

Awesome she looks like she is definitely getting the hang of it!!!Good luck with your yellow title bag I love that bag. It has a great shape.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Nice job.

Leave a comment:

• chunk
    replied
    Very cool Zaz!!! Awesome stuff!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chunk
    replied
    Thanks a lot Zaz!! When you hit it right it sounds amazing!! Lots and lots of fun so far!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Just getting started .. but having a whole lot of fun!
    Great bagging Chunk! Nothing beat the sound of the Cleto with the Arc swivel. We only hear the bag with this swivel! Awesome setup!

Leave a comment:

• chunk
    replied
    Thanks Mickey! Much appreciated! Learning new stuff every day!! Definitely recommend the arcswivel for sure!! Glad I got the Title adjustable platform - very solid and no need to think about upgrading anytime soon. Have a couple bags but the moment I put this red Cleto Reyes bag up it seemed easier than the Balazs bag - at least for now.
    Last edited by chunk; 04-20-2020, 11:10 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Just getting started .. but having a whole lot of fun!
    Awesome job there Chunk, those double strikes look really good. Looks like you have a very good setup right there!!!!! That is one great looking black swivel you have there.
    Last edited by Mickey Dix; 04-20-2020, 11:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...