• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rdshackleford
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2016

Title Classic Super V2

Has anyone tried this bag yet? It is labeled New and price is discounted to $30. That sewn on badge would have to be removed. And its pleather, not leather.

@ArcSwivel
    #ArcSwivel sigpic
  • Mickey Dix
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jul 2019

I have seen this bag advertised and it is tempting because of the price and shape. A little skeptical of non leather bags.

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

Absolutely will NOT be picking that one up. Title's last two bags - the Title Black 2.0 is the worst bag one can ever spend money on (Worse than the Boxeo)| Then they came out with the black and tan bag that I also have and although it's a beautiful looking bag it too is a dud as it is literally shaped like a ball making it very top heavy.

/Rant
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Mickey Dix
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jul 2019

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
        Absolutely will NOT be picking that one up. Title's last two bags - the Title Black 2.0 is the worst bag one can ever spend money on (Worse than the Boxeo)| Then they came out with the black and tan bag that I also have and although it's a beautiful looking bag it too is a dud as it is literally shaped like a ball making it very top heavy.

/Rant
        Wow BagBoy going nuclear!!!!!....lol

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Mickey, after shipping and currency conversion said bags came to about $265. that I could have donated to charity, or bought some fine scotch, or taken my wife out for an evening on the town. And now they start Discontinuing great bags like the Ali Authentic? I wouldn't be surprised if they dump the Black as well.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Mickey Dix
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jul 2019

I agree that’s a lot of cash. I have to confess I do own the large title black that I bought years ago on a 50% Black Friday deal.I only use it to punch slow and learn new techniques. The only thing good about the Title Black is no labels.
            Last edited by Mickey Dix; 03-23-2020, 01:23 PM.

Comment

• rdshackleford
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
              I agree that’s a lot of cash. I have to confess I do own the large title black that I bought years ago on a 50% Black Friday deal.I only use it to punch slow and learn new techniques. The only thing good about the Title Black is no labels.
              Hey Mickey, here is our friend Brad doing some amazing work on the Title Black.

@ArcSwivel
              #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Jul 2019

That’s a great video thanks for sharing Rusty. A lot of great elbow work. Brad is keeping that Title Black moving.As we know G-town also does some amazing work with the Title Black!!!!

Comment

• Cazbag
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

The SHYTE right there. Even better live!

Comment

• Cazbag
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Sep 2018

Behind the bag and reverse direction insanity!

Comment

• Zaz
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Sep 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

Wow! Very impressive! Thanks for sharing Rusty!

Comment

• Zaz
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Sep 2018

I am surprised by your statement on the Title Black. I don't have one but i've only read positive reviews about them. Does it still have the stock bladder? If yes, maybe you should change the stock bladder for the Title orange bladder.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jul 2019

I only have the medium size 7-10 Title black bag that I use occasionally. I haven’t tried the smaller bags . I might revisit the small Title black and check it out.Would like to swap out bladder to the enkay. Thanks

Comment

• BagBoy
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Jan 2018

I only have the medium size 7-10 Title black bag that I use occasionally. I haven’t tried the smaller bags . I might revisit the small Title black and check it out.Would like to swap out bladder to the enkay. Thanks
                            I have a 5 and a 6 Black and I wouldn't part with them for anything. Annnnd yes I installed an orange in each. The leather at the bottom of one of them was rather thick so that short nipple on the Enkay was a bit of a bitch but once it's glued in place you're good.

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Jun 2019

If anyone likes the title black 2.0, I have one I’ll trade or sell for pretty much anything. It’s brand new, orange bladder change. PM me.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...