Wladimir Klitschko hitting the speed bag.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaz
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Wladimir Klitschko hitting the speed bag.

Hi everyone, Here's a video of former heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko doing his speed bag workout. He's not doing any speed bag bible stuff, but his speed is amazing! Especially for a heavyweight. I like the way he practice head movement with the bag. The guy is a machine!

• paranday
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2009

No vibration that platform. The perimeter is braced instead of that pie slice V shape design Balazs and others use.

Comment

• Mickey Dix
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jul 2019

That is some work out. Thanks for sharing Zaz.

Comment

• UK mark
        • Nov 2018

Daymmmm....makes me want to get on the speedbag just watching it.....does the shorter length swivel make it faster too?

Comment

• BagBoy
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by UK mark View Post
          .does the shorter length swivel make it faster too?
          It makes for a quicker rebound as the bag has less distance to travel. I have a title lightning fast U-bolt and it holds the bag quite close to the board so it lives up to it's name. Best U-bolt out there IMO.
          Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Zaz
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by paranday View Post
            No vibration that platform. The perimeter is braced instead of that pie slice V shape design Balazs and others use.
            Klitschko also uses the Paffen sport platform. Perhaps the best (and more expensive) platform available today.

Comment

• Zaz
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
              That is some work out. Thanks for sharing Zaz.
              You’re welcome Mickey!

Comment

• Zaz
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by UK mark View Post
                Daymmmm....makes me want to get on the speedbag just watching it.....does the shorter length swivel make it faster too?
                I started practicing head movements with the speed bag because of this video. I got hit on the forehead a few times in the process…

Comment

• Zaz
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Sep 2018

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post

It makes for a quicker rebound as the bag has less distance to travel. I have a title lightning fast U-bolt and it holds the bag quite close to the board so it lives up to it's name. Best U-bolt out there IMO.
                  I also have the Title lightning fast swivel. I love the design of this swivel but mine arrived with a crooked hook and the horizontal bearing didn't last long...

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...