X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

There is some good footage of Speedy T doing several variations one to the other on a older gathering vid. I've yet to be able to do the speedy hammer chop while staying relaxed.

Comment

• Cazbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Sep 2018

Bored at work as I was forced here today so I figured I would post the entire "Need for speed challenge" video for the fawk of it. Ready to get ooot of here!

Comment

• Mickey Dix
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jul 2019

Very smooth and accurate hits!!!

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

Caz, I really like that 8 punch combo you rip out three times starting at 0:26. I don't know the proper bible notation yet, so can somebody please translate this for me?
          left fwd elbow, left front punch, right front punch, left front punch, right fwd elbow, right backhand fwd punch, right reverse punch, right front punch
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Cazbag
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
            Caz, I really like that 8 punch combo you rip out three times starting at 0:26. I don't know the proper bible notation yet, so can somebody please translate this for me?
            left fwd elbow, left front punch, right front punch, left front punch, right fwd elbow, right backhand fwd punch, right reverse punch, right front punch
            I love the beat and sound it makes, very addictive combo!

Comment

• BagBoy
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
              Bored at work as I was forced here today so I figured I would post the entire "Need for speed challenge" video for the fawk of it. Ready to get ooot of here!

That was a mood changer. For the better! Now I don't want to go back to work!
              Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...