• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cazbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Jam'n w/ custom handmade Bulgarian Bag & the Arc Pro

Nothin new or special here as far as techniques, the spotlight is aimed at the equipment. Really I'm just trying to keep up!

• BagBoy
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2018

ROCKIN IT LIKE A HURRICANE! I enjoyed the hell outta that!

Is that a Montreal Canadiens ball cap? It can't be! Logo looks identical from a distance
    Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jun 2019

I’m in negotiations with Bulgaria currently. I plan on picking one out this week. I’m lobbying for a discount if I also order a pair of bikini underwear and wear them in my next bagging video. Does anyone have a preference? Boy short or thong style?

Comment

• rdshackleford
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Oct 2016

Rony's bag has a really nice thump beat in your vid, Caz. How are you liking the bag now? I see you are getting proficient.

I asked Rony if he can get leather that is a little thicker. For my next bag order, I'd like to get a bag with the size and shape of the 4200 (which my new brown bag does have), but weigh in around 150g-160g. The idea is to find a leather in between his flyweight leather and the leather on the Perilous or Cleto. Could be the perfect bag.
        @ArcSwivel
        #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Cazbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

I like it and am glad I got it but I can't say i don't agree with you. A little more meat on the bones woul be nice. As is there really isn't time for elbows and such unless you slow down alot, or are very accurate with a fast yet soft touch.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jun 2019

In my discussion with him last night, I asked about the different stitching on the bags. If you notice the brown bag with brown leather laces has some sort of triple stitching. It looks stronger to me. It got too late and we ran out of time, but he did confirm that the stitching was different. I hope to get more details today, but I like the looks of the triple stitching. I think I may go for that one.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Cazbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2018

See if he will weigh it for you, what does your current custom weigh again Rusty?
              I have discovered Meister bladder have a little for weight than Enkays but I don't think I'm gonna force a swap on this one but will try if it pops.

Comment

• Zaz
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
                Nothin new or special here as far as techniques, the spotlight is aimed at the equipment. Really I'm just trying to keep up!

Every time you upload a new video, you are always faster and more fluid than in the previous one. You improve so quickly it's crazy!

Comment

• rdshackleford
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Oct 2016

[QUOTE=Cazbag;n116145]See if he will weigh it for you, what does your current custom weigh again Rusty?/QUOTE]

120g
                  @ArcSwivel
                  #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Cazbag
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by Zaz View Post

Every time you upload a new video, you are always faster and more fluid than in the previous one. You improve so quickly it's crazy!
                    Thank you Zaz! This bag demands more speed with finesse and since the gathering my comfort level with the camera rolling has also grown. Sharing our progress can only help further it I have found. Nor can killer equipment!

Comment

• rdshackleford
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
                      In my discussion with him last night, I asked about the different stitching on the bags. If you notice the brown bag with brown leather laces has some sort of triple stitching. It looks stronger to me. It got too late and we ran out of time, but he did confirm that the stitching was different. I hope to get more details today, but I like the looks of the triple stitching. I think I may go for that one.
                      That triple-stitching is interesting. I am sewing stupid, but I think that might be called a French seam. It might be a stronger seam and might alter the shape of the bag, perhaps in a good way, under different PSI. A different look for sure. I may ask for that on my next Rony bag.
                      @ArcSwivel
                      #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Mickey Dix
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Jul 2019

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post

Thank you Zaz! This bag demands more speed with finesse and since the gathering my comfort level with the camera rolling has also grown. Sharing our progress can only help further it I have found. Nor can killer equipment!
                        That Rony is a very good looking bag .Caz you look smooth with the bag also. Keep those videos coming thanks.

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Jun 2019

I changed my mind. This black and white bag will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

Attached Files

Comment

• Zaz
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Sep 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
                            I changed my mind. This black and white bag will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

You won't regret it!

Comment

• Cazbag
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Sep 2018

That is sharp indeed!!... Matching undergarments bundled to boot I'm sure

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...