X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PunchDrummer
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
    Hi and Great job there PunchDrummer, I love your setup secured to the column. Is that a custom platform?
    Thank you! Yes, it's custom. I made it myself. It was like designing and carving a functional wooden puzzle.
    Last edited by PunchDrummer; 11-26-2019, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• RockSteadyBoxer
      • Nov 2018

Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post

Thank you! Yes, it's custom. I made it myself. It was like designing and carving a functional wooden puzzle.
      Looks great! Curious, what is the control box above the platform for?

Comment

• Mickey Dix
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jul 2019

Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post

Wow thanks for the pictures!!! Very talented. This forum has a lot of talented people !!!!not just with the baggin.

Comment

• Cazbag
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Sep 2018

I think he has a flexible light attached RSB. Very wide range of unique examples for sure. I like the pic of the "work in progress" PunchDrummer!
          Last edited by Cazbag; 11-27-2019, 01:58 PM. Reason: Pretending i am Canadian

Comment

• BagBoy
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
            I think he has a flexible light attached RSB. Very wide range of unique examples for sure. I like the pic of the "work in progress" PunchDrummer!
            Reason for editing. hahahahahahagaaa
            Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...