Speed Bag Guru
    • Sep 2018

Phantom foolery practice

Little phantom work with my newest bag, Ali Authentic 8x5
  • LouisvilleBagr
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jun 2019

Nice work, so fun to watch such skill!

I'll hang a little bag on the tri hook one of these years and get busy. In the mean time I'm still good at moving heavy things around. I'm off all week. Do you you want me to drive up and help you clean that far corner of the garage out? I'm thinking you can get another hitting station over there.

I'm assuming you've already lost the argument to make your primary station the centerpiece of the living room?
    Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 09-03-2019, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• BagBoy
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Jan 2018

NICE!! Real nice!

You get a haircut?
      Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

• Cazbag
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
        I'm off all week. Do you you want me to drive up and help you clean that far corner of the garage out? I'm thinking you can get another hitting station over there.

I'm assuming you've already lost the argument to make your primary station the centerpiece of the living room?
        Thanks might take you up on that! Hell your not that far away.. The ol garage needs some sprucing up, in some spots it would be at home on "hoarders." Actually think I'm gonna get an X-Mark sometime in nearer future as the Mrs. is finding some rhythm and certainly need another station. I saw lighter version on Ebay w/ Everlast mx bag that could be tempting.

Thanks Bag Brah! Not so much a haircut but bed/hat head styling

Comment

• rdshackleford
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Oct 2016

Nice rhythm going under that Captain America swivel. I wore that same t-shirt today too. But I had to get a CT scan on my shoulder.
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post

Thanks might take you up on that! Hell your not that far away.. The ol garage needs some sprucing up, in some spots it would be at home on "hoarders." Actually think I'm gonna get an X-Mark sometime in nearer future as the Mrs. is finding some rhythm and certainly need another station. I saw lighter version on Ebay w/ Everlast mx bag that could be tempting.

Thanks Bag Brah! Not so much a haircut but bed/hat head styling
            I saw that too, I talked to the guy. He said if someone offered him 120-130ish, he would accept. The bag alone is $100.

Comment

• Cazbag
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Sep 2018

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
              Nice rhythm going under that Captain America swivel. I wore that same t-shirt today too. But I had to get a CT scan on my shoulder.
              Hopefully they can get you on a road with less pain. I need to take couple day break but the beautiful swivel siren reels me in every time.

Comment

• Cazbag
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Sep 2018

Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

I saw that too, I talked to the guy. He said if someone offered him 120-130ish, he would accept. The bag alone is $100.
                I would rather have the beefier one but that's a very tempting deal, and it would be a good excuse to get a 3rd station as well perhaps....

Comment

• NJspeedbagger
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Jan 2019

Nice work Caz, I am working on those but like at 1/4 speed. Speaking of the X - T Shirts I don't remember seeing them for sale at the gathering on Sat, Does anyone have them or is still selling them?
                  Vic

Comment

• rdshackleford
                    Speed Bag Guru
                    • Oct 2016

Christine at Real Gymm went around asking people for their t-shirt size and mailed them out the following week.
                    @ArcSwivel
                    #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• NJspeedbagger
                      Speed Bag Trainee
                      • Jan 2019

Got it thanks

Comment

• LouisvilleBagr
                        Speed Bag Guru
                        • Jun 2019

Originally posted by Cazbag View Post

I would rather have the beefier one but that's a very tempting deal, and it would be a good excuse to get a 3rd station as well perhaps....
                        It is a great deal. I'm sure if it was mounted properly, you wouldn't even notice the slightly smaller gauge steel. The platform looks the same. That bag is a nice little bonus.
                        Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 09-04-2019, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• rdshackleford
                          Speed Bag Guru
                          • Oct 2016

Lots of beef for a low price. Just saying.

listed at $175 with free shipping.
                          @ArcSwivel
                          #ArcSwivel sigpic

Comment

• Cazbag
                            Speed Bag Guru
                            • Sep 2018

I'm not doubting the beef but I need adjustability to help spread my bagging joy with the fam.. (hoping I don't regret that later!) Looking at the lesser X-mark I think there would be room for some mods that would help if end up going that route. Then after that can work towards a premium centerpiece setup.

Thanks Vic, it still amazes me to go from the feeling that there is no way a new combo is happening to why did I think that was so hard. Did you get a shirt lined out?

Comment

• Zaz
                              Speed Bag Guru
                              • Sep 2018

Nice work! I'm really impressed!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...