• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolboxdiver
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Jan 2008

Here at last, the Rhi Videos

Here they are hot off the press, my daughter Rhiannon hitting some of my speedbags

This one is Rhi hitting the Title Yellow 8 X 5 bag

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

This one is Rhi hitting the Tuf Wear 9 X 6 bag

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

This one is Rhi hitting the Title Pro Mex 8 X 5 bag

I'll post some of me next week
  • ukspeedbag
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

They won't play!

Comment

• ukspeedbag
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
      They won't play!
      I see them now.
      She's hitting great, how old is she?

Comment

• toolboxdiver
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by ukspeedbag View Post
        I see them now.
        She's hitting great, how old is she?

She is 19 and in college, I'm so proud of her

Comment

• Biff
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by toolboxdiver View Post
          She is 19 and in college, I'm so proud of her
          You should be TBD; she's doing fine . Are you "training" her, or is she doing this on her own? Either way, she's lookin' good.

BTW, when can we expect some of dad's videos? ()
          Last edited by Biff; 04-13-2008, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• toolboxdiver
            Speed Bag Guru
            • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Biff View Post
            You should be TBD; she's doing fine . Are you "training" her, or is she doing this on her own? Either way, she's lookin' good.

BTW, when can we expect some of dad's videos? ()
            Yes I train her when she's home and then she practices at college what she learned. I'll get my gal to record some video's of me this week the little underwater camera has ok quality but the downside is no sound. Hopefully I'll get a better one soon.

Comment

• Tim
              Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Very nice. Too bad your platform's not adjustable, it is just a tad too high for her height. She manages fine though!

Comment

• Speedbag
                Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Very nice punching. she holds her elbows a bit low, but that is because the bags are too high for her.

It might be a bit easier if she stood on a platform. Even a few 2x4's on the floor covered by a piece of plywood to stand on. the bag belly's appear to be at her forehead. OK for boxing and front punching, but it forces her elbows to be positioned below her fists, and will making linking more difficult.

If she's going to keep up with "dueling banjo's", she'll need a better elbow-fist angle for consistent linking.
                Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• toolboxdiver
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                  Very nice punching. she holds her elbows a bit low, but that is because the bags are too high for her.

It might be a bit easier if she stood on a platform. Even a few 2x4's on the floor covered by a piece of plywood to stand on. the bag belly's appear to be at her forehead. OK for boxing and front punching, but it forces her elbows to be positioned below her fists, and will making linking more difficult.

If she's going to keep up with "dueling banjo's", she'll need a better elbow-fist angle for consistent linking.
                  Thanks for the great advice, she is on a platform Alan...lol...she is 5" 0" and I'm 6' 3" ...lol...I need to raise her platform up a few more inches, just annted to wait til I glued the mat on so I can get the correct height. She is doing great, I'm very proud

Comment

• Rhi_Reynolds88
                    Speed Bag Trainee
                    • Mar 2008

Dad, I told you to post things when I am better at them lol. I know you couldn't wait, though, because I was standing right next to you when you were uploading them into Photobucket. I'll try to practice this week, but I have to study for finals so it might be sparse...but thats school for ya! Love ya Dad!

Comment

• toolboxdiver
                      Speed Bag Guru
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Rhi_Reynolds88 View Post
                      Dad, I told you to post things when I am better at them lol. I know you couldn't wait, though, because I was standing right next to you when you were uploading them into Photobucket. I'll try to practice this week, but I have to study for finals so it might be sparse...but thats school for ya! Love ya Dad!
                      Hey Little One, what can I say I'm so proud of you your doing great and on here I can get some help from the pro's to help ya get better and better. I'll be raising your platform up this week per Alan's advice.

Comment

• Pegasos
                        • Feb 2007

That's one dynamic daughter!

I suspect that you can not easily argue with her as a dad though!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...