• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mazadonious
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2016

Another noob

Finally got an old Everlast 4208 (which seems huge from reading) mounted on a decent homemade platform and loving it. Shoulders are almost too tired to type, but I thought I needed to order a bible and start learning more.

Much peace to the groovy peeps,
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

Originally posted by mazadonious View Post
    Finally got an old Everlast 4208 (which seems huge from reading) mounted on a decent homemade platform and loving it. Shoulders are almost too tired to type, but I thought I needed to order a bible and start learning more.

I love my everlast the bible would be a very good investment Do you bag to music and welcome to the forum

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Welcome to the fringe! Get the bible...get the film...you WILL be addicted!
      Best,
      -Zaza
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• stefoz
        • Apr 2015

welcome to the forum.enjoy the journey!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• mazadonious
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jun 2016

Everlast 4208

Here's the old bag. I'm slowly getting in the groove. Not hitting to music, yet, but I'm getting there, which means I should probably go practice.

Happy 4th!
          Attached Files

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...