• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fmmerk15
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2016

First Post

Hello everyone,

I just registered today because I am interested in some items for sale. I have enjoyed reading posts on the forum for quite some time. I recently bought an X mark platform and have been working away. I want to upgrade to a ball hook swivel and get some better bags to build skills like you people!

Fred
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by fmmerk15 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I just registered today because I am interested in some items for sale. I have enjoyed reading posts on the forum for quite some time. I recently bought an X mark platform and have been working away. I want to upgrade to a ball hook swivel and get some better bags to build skills like you people!

Fred
    Hello Fmmerk, (fred), welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of folks in here that sell items from time to time, ball hooks and bags alike. But for new stuff, try here.

Deville Ballhooks

A great product, made and sold by forum member MsDeville, who has oddly disappeared for two months. *Hey Dee, what's up?

Swiveltek XTL by the speedbagshack.com you can also get the deville there also.

Both these ballhooks are awesome and hang on the boards of many forum members.

Lots of options for speed bags. Types, shapes, sizes... you name it.

Titleboxing

Balazboxing "Lazer" bags.

Some still swear by Ringside boxing speed bags

Most baggers in here agree that this yellow titleboxing bladder makes every bag faster and brings dead bags back to life.

hope this helps.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...