• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBagHitter
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2014

Greetings from Nashville

Hello, Everyone -- hope you had a great Christmas. New member here -- making my initial post. I hope to make more, especially in the "History" section, as vintage bags & "old-school" training are my interests.
  • Eric
    • May 2014

Welcone BBH

Welcome to the Forum. Good friends, great advice, and cool videos are all on here !!

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by BigBagHitter View Post
      Hello, Everyone -- hope you had a great Christmas. New member here -- making my initial post. I hope to make more, especially in the "History" section, as vintage bags & "old-school" training are my interests.
      Welcome to the fringe! If you're into the history of the speed bag, please be sure to get a copy of the film "Art of the Bag"... I pretty sure you'd really enjoy it!

I look forward to seeing some video of your skills in the future.
      Cheers,
      -Zaza
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• BigBagHitter
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        Welcome to the Forum. Good friends, great advice, and cool videos are all on here !!
        I appreciate it -- thank you.

Comment

• BigBagHitter
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
          Welcome to the fringe! If you're into the history of the speed bag, please be sure to get a copy of the film "Art of the Bag"... I pretty sure you'd really enjoy it!

I look forward to seeing some video of your skills in the future.
          Cheers,
          -Zaza

Thanks -- glad to be here.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...