• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

"Apparently and Seriously"

Just ran into Noah Ritter, the "apparently kid." Noah lives near us and when we were at our local airport leaving for San Diego earlier today we saw him and his grandparents at the airport.

I couldn't resist but to ask for a picture. He and his grandfather were on their way to LA for another appearance on the Ellen show. I talked with his grandparents for quite awhile during our wait for the connecting flight to Philadelphia.

They are very nice, down-to-earth people, whose world has been turned topsy-turvy thanks to a local TV station interview at a county fair. His YT video went viral with over 15 million views.

Here it is the link to the video
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Biff; 09-23-2014, 04:23 PM.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Just ran into Noah Ritter, the "apparently kid." Noah lives near us and when we were at our local airport leaving for San Diego earlier today we saw him and his grandparents at the airport.

I couldn't resist but to ask for a picture. He and his grandfather were on their way to LA for another appearance on the Ellen show. I talked with his grandparents for quite awhile during our wait for the connecting flight to Philadelphia.

They are very nice, down-to-earth people, whose world has been turned topsy-turvy thanks to a local TV station interview at a county fair. His YT video went viral with over 15 million views.

Here it is the link to the video
    Apparently he is unfazed by meeting up with one of the ORIGINAL speed bag forum members, and probably THE main reason there ever was a speed bag gathering. Apparently at his young age he may not even know about the speed bag and apparently he should be invited to attend the next gathering.
    and so, the only person who can really do that now is yet again - Biff. Apparently.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Apparently Noah is now under contract with the Ellen show for the next year. He has 9 more appearances within the next year. Anyone interested in watching, his next appearance will be this Friday (9-26-14) on the Ellen show.

Ellen apparently thinks he is a hot commodity since she did place him under contract. I know his grandfather is placing all his earnings into a college fund for Noah. According to his grandfather, CA law dictates that a certain percentage of his "salary" be placed into a future fund for him. Also, Ellen is providing tutoring services for Noah while he is in CA.

Not sure how long Noah will be a celebrity, but he has made a commercial for a dog food company, and the Australian Broadcasting Company contacted him to appear on their morning news show (similar to our Good Morning America).

As far as SB VI, I'll see what I can do!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...