• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedball dreads
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2014

intro

Hey everybody Charles here fellow speedbagger just ready to take in all the info I can
  • swfl
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2013

Hello and welcome. You will find plenty of information here with great people to answer any question you may have.. Enjoy!

Comment

• Zaza
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by speedball dreads View Post
      Hey everybody Charles here fellow speedbagger just ready to take in all the info I can
      Welcome to the forum dreads! You found the right place for TONS of information on all things 'speed bag'. The pictures and video sub forum is one of my favorites.

If you'd like to learn all about the speed bag and a bunch of the people on this forum, be sure to checkout www.artofthebag.com!
      Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
      http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

• rehamco1
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Aug 2013

the art of the bag

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
        Welcome to the forum dreads! You found the right place for TONS of information on all things 'speed bag'. The pictures and video sub forum is one of my favorites.

If you'd like to learn all about the speed bag and a bunch of the people on this forum, be sure to checkout www.artofthebag.com!
        I agree The Art of The Bag is very informative and fun to watch and well worth getting

Comment

• speedball dreads
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • Jun 2014

Thanks everybody. Hope to post a video soon. Just got to figure out how to upload it

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...