• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SCWID
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • May 2014

newbie here saying hi

hi baggers,

i have been a lurker here for a while now, but decided to sign up finally...

I started building my home gym a while back, ended up with a punching bag in there (fixed straps that were dry rotted and the previous owner thought he was a ninja and attacked it using knives), thought to myself, i need one of those speedbag thingys in there too. (preferably one that didnt belong to the wannabe ninja or his friends )

anyhow, a bit about me, i moved from north carolina usa to aus a couple of years ago. stopped smoking decided to get myself into better shape before i got in bad shape. im also a scuba diver..
    signature is loading.......
  • rehamco1
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Aug 2013

welcome

glad you decided to join us. if you have been lurking you know we love questions and videos.....The Forum is a great place to be.

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by SCWID View Post
      hi baggers,

i have been a lurker here for a while now, but decided to sign up finally...

I started building my home gym a while back, ended up with a punching bag in there (fixed straps that were dry rotted and the previous owner thought he was a ninja and attacked it using knives), thought to myself, i need one of those speedbag thingys in there too. (preferably one that didnt belong to the wannabe ninja or his friends )

anyhow, a bit about me, i moved from north carolina usa to aus a couple of years ago. stopped smoking decided to get myself into better shape before i got in bad shape. im also a scuba diver..
      Hello SCWID, Welcome to the forum.

Well, that was a long move North Carolina to Australia. We have a few great baggers down under with a unique style all their own.

I'm a scuba diver also. I'd love to go under and see some of those giant great whites. From INSIDE the cage, of course.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• swfl
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2013

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Comment

• SCWID
          Speed Bag Trainee
          • May 2014

Originally posted by rehamco1 View Post
          glad you decided to join us. if you have been lurking you know we love questions and videos.....The Forum is a great place to be.
          Im sure i will have some of both those once i get my set up... set up..

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          Hello SCWID, Welcome to the forum.

Well, that was a long move North Carolina to Australia. We have a few great baggers down under with a unique style all their own.

I'm a scuba diver also. I'd love to go under and see some of those giant great whites. From INSIDE the cage, of course.
          Awesome news on the scuba! i logged my 100'th dive in thailand in september.. were actually trying to get a trip set up now as well to fiji soon. (we dont plan too far ahead)

scuba is probably my favorite thing to do. Sharks... bring em on (sipidan malaysia, sharks were everywhere of all sizes along with turtles, fish.... ohh hell its a wonderland there.. like you see on tv barracuda point was my fav dive there. )

move from nc was a bit of a long move.. i didnt take much tho, only one little suitcase... they lost it, didnt see it for 3 days.

Originally posted by swfl View Post
          Welcome to the forum and enjoy.
          Thanks swfl!
          signature is loading.......

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...