X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baz
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2013

Been following the forums a good month now and i fell i've progressed enough to get my hands on a title black pro 5x8 but they are back ordered till dec / only shipping option for australia is air for $56.40.

So im just wondering what my other options of high quality speed bags are my everlast bag kit feels sluggishly slow.

I'll be uploading a video sometime this week
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Baz View Post
    Been following the forums a good month now and i fell i've progressed enough to get my hands on a title black pro 5x8 but they are back ordered till dec / only shipping option for australia is air for $56.40.

So im just wondering what my other options of high quality speed bags are my everlast bag kit feels sluggishly slow.

I'll be uploading a video sometime this week

Hey Baz, if you live in Australia I'd highly suggest the Jim Bradleys, although they look a bit expensive now compared to a few years ago.

We've had some really great reviews about the Lonsdale brand available through Sugarays.

I normally loved, loved, loved the Turbo Black 8x5 from Title. I got a few of the original offering, and they were terrific bags. However I ordered several more bags about a month or so ago and the one had a wierd bubble in the seam, and the other had unequal rippling in the leather that did not air out flat. I returned one and got a speedy replacement, again with a noticeable bubble in a seam and slightly warped. I've punched it out and the bubble is above the area of the bag that hits the board, so it doesn't interfer with the punch or rebound, but it is noticeable. Gotta say I'm not thrilled with these last two versions. I know they have "been out of stock" a few times, so they keep making more. Perhaps they changed manufacturers, specs or whatever, - either way these don't hit like the originals I got early last spring, and lately I've been back to my old trusty Classic 8x5. It takes a pounding but keeps rebounding. And for a bit larger bag, I go to the standard Red 8x5 I also really like the Leone Bag for it's very resilient bounce, however I can't keep air in the ones I have. I can't find the leaks, but they just don't seem to stay up well.

And if you want a rock solid bag that has a meatier feel off the hands, (ie...heavier) you can't go wrong with the Balazs Lazer.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...