X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Homer
    • May 2013

Hello from Charleston WV

Hi, I'm new to Speedbagforums. Also fairly new to speed bagging, but I have the bug now. I'm becoming an addict. I've always wanted to try the speed bag, so this winter I bought a setup. At the same time I bought my setup, I bought the Speed Bag Bible book and DVD. I don't think I would still be doing the speedbag without these resources, along with youtube. Doing this on my own, it would've just been another dream swept under the rug. I have also messaged Alan, who is always open & encouraging.

"Homer" is my nickname at work, so I thought I'd just carry it over to here, especially since I answer to it outside of work too now. As I said, I feel I do have the bug, and have a long way to go. I'm looking forward to the journey & challenge of putting my body through repetitious practices in order to flow & "improv" speed bag with the ease I see in the vids.

Thank you for having me.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Homer View Post
    Hi, I'm new to Speedbagforums. Also fairly new to speed bagging, but I have the bug now. I'm becoming an addict. I've always wanted to try the speed bag, so this winter I bought a setup. At the same time I bought my setup, I bought the Speed Bag Bible book and DVD. I don't think I would still be doing the speedbag without these resources, along with youtube. Doing this on my own, it would've just been another dream swept under the rug. I have also messaged Alan, who is always open & encouraging.

"Homer" is my nickname at work, so I thought I'd just carry it over to here, especially since I answer to it outside of work too now. As I said, I feel I do have the bug, and have a long way to go. I'm looking forward to the journey & challenge of putting my body through repetitious practices in order to flow & "improv" speed bag with the ease I see in the vids.

Thank you for having me.
    Hi "Homer" and welcome to the forum, finally. Glad you made the leap. Trust me, things are about to get better!
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Homer
      • May 2013

Thanks guys!! I'm definitely taking it slow. When I was younger, I didn't have to work at physical things as much. These days I'm actually finding it fun to work for it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...