Perfect Elbow Knockout (WARNING: Violent street KO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PunchDrummer
    • Jan 2012

Perfect Elbow Knockout (WARNING: Violent street KO)

I don't like to post or promote senseless acts of violence (or usually, anything I don't create myself) but:
    This is a very short clip of a street knockout. It's disturbing and violent, and I don't know the circumstances. I wish I did - it might make me feel better about it.

Regardless, it has to be one of the best-thrown sucker-punch elbows I've ever seen. That guy has it down pat.
    Try to see the beauty in the movement and note the body position to help you detect if one is ever coming your way.

Melbourne police have released CCTV footage of an assault that has left a man in a critical condition.For more from ABC News, click here: http://www.abc.net....
    Last edited by PunchDrummer; 01-06-2013, 05:22 PM.
  • doss darwin
    • Dec 2012

that fella better be on the lookout if he is the one establishing the method of negotiation--dd
    the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Ouch....

On the other hand, it does demonstrate the practibility of working and using the Inward Single Elbow Strike (I-SES) on the speed bag.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• doss darwin
        • Dec 2012

this was this guys second assault of the night after the bouncer let him back in after the first one

"Mr Gilligan told Judge Irene Lawson that Neilson's assault on Mr Chapman was more serious and he struck him to the face with an elbow, leaving him stricken and unconscious on the pavement and then walking off.

Defence barrister Michael Pena-Rees said that his client wants to "kick start'' his life and he realised he made poor choices on the night of the assaults.

"You are talking about one morning in Mr Neilson's life that went horribly wrong,'' Mr Pena-Rees said"

Showgirls Bar 20 doesn't look like a good place to be in the morning--just in case something goes "horribly wrong"--mr chapman is in an induced comma w/ life threatening injuries--i think swinging a bat might be better prep than a bag for this type meeting--dd
        Last edited by doss darwin; 01-09-2013, 11:28 AM.
        the difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limitations

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...