• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jb509
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Dec 2012

New to Forum

I'm new to the Forum and have been speed bagging for a year now. Looking to purchase a Powermill Evil Swivel, can anyone tell me how to purchase one of these?...Thx
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by jb509 View Post
    I'm new to the Forum and have been speed bagging for a year now. Looking to purchase a Powermill Evil Swivel, can anyone tell me how to purchase one of these?...Thx
    Hello jb509 and welcome to the forum.

You can purchase a Powermill Evil Swivel by send a message to our Member "Jumpcannon" (click that link and go to contact info, then send personal message.

He personally makes these swivels but he travels a lot on his job an hasn't been home enough to turn out many in a while. I expect he has a list of those waiting. As an alternative ballhook you might consider the Deville Ballhook. Once again, send Dee a personal message to get one.

Good luck and happy bagging. We look forward to seeing any video's you might post on the bag.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
    Working...