• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zaza
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2011

Really quiet in here these days...

...is it just me or is it really quiet on the forum these days? Maybe everyone's working on some new combo's to show? Fall cleaning? New shows starting on TV?

Lets juice this place up a bit... in the next week, please, everyone reading this thread... lets all post a new video of our hitting, punchdrumming, workout or anything else you do with the speed bag!

The line is drawn...lets show our stuff. Who's with me?

Cheers,
    -Zaza
    Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
    http://www.artofthebag.com
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I've been super busy at work, this is the time of year when the biggest games ship from EA - FIFA, Medal of Honor, Need for Speed, etc. On the up side, I've not been traveling much. Also kids are back in school, many extra curricular activities.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
      ...is it just me or is it really quiet on the forum these days? Maybe everyone's working on some new combo's to show? Fall cleaning? New shows starting on TV?

Lets juice this place up a bit... in the next week, please, everyone reading this thread... lets all post a new video of our hitting, punchdrumming, workout or anything else you do with the speed bag!

The line is drawn...lets show our stuff. Who's with me?

Cheers,
      -Zaza
      I'M WITH YOU, ZAZA!

"Really quiet in here" is an understatement. Boy, you got that right, zaza. I was thinking the very same thing yesterday. When on the forum yesterday, I hit the tab that says "New Posts" and there wasn't a single new posting for that day! I think that was a first for me. I think it inspired me to go out last night and shoot a punching to music video.

I've been a bit preoccupied this past month or so. There has been an illness with a family member and I have had to stay on top of the chores while my partner, Raul drove down to New Mexico (twice in 2 months) to take care of his mom after her heart surgery.

And now the health of two of our old family dogs is failing. The dogs are both at least 15 years old and are so much a part of the family that it is hard to see them go downhill.

Also, I think I'm getting too wrapped up in the Presidential race lately. Every day, there's something new to talk about. Boy, it's tough trying to sift through the B.S. to find the truth in what all of the candidates have to say.

I am going to upload a new YouTube video in a bit, so, head on over to the "Hitting to Music" thread a little later and you can catch me punching in my new "gym" in the corner of the garage. We spent the day last week cleaning out part of the garage so I can workout inside this winter.
      sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
      I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Biff
        Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Chirp............chirp............chirp.

Gotta agree with you, Za. Things have really slowed down the last month or so. Hopefully, with fall here, things will pick up.

I've been hitting the bag, but not at home. I've been banging away at the local Y, a few times per week. Not the best setup, but it gets the job done.

Even though I've just retired, I'm still working a few hrs. per month. Plus I've upped my workout time to 6 days/week. That, along with jobs around the house, and all that life throws at us, has eaten up most of my time.

Oh, and I've been learning how to make movies too!

Comment

• Dutchman
          Speed Bag Historian
          • Jun 2006

I don't know about the rest of you but it's been stinking hot out here. Just a tad too much to do anything resembling serious bagging. Just keeping the place somewhat reasonable has been a challenge,especially since getting the utility bill for last month. Had the thermostat set for 80 degrees and it still was $142 for a two br aprt.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...