Off Topic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic...

Well....heres why i have not been making powermills swivels....this car has been taking all my time! Got most of the work done....gonna be making swivels come fall-spring!
    Attached Files
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

damn ryan, you done that car up right. sweet looking ride, i love muscle cars. she looks like a runner, can i drive it ? what's the top end on her ?...ralph

Comment

NICE Ryan! ...too bad it's an automatic, there's nothing like dropping it down a gear and punching it. I'll bet this baby moves right along.

Great work & a beautiful ride (I want to see the trophy's you win)!
      sigpic

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
          NICE Ryan! ...too bad it's an automatic, there's nothing like dropping it down a gear and punching it. I'll bet this baby moves right along.

Great work & a beautiful ride (I want to see the trophy's you win)!
          Its got a stage 2 shift kit....acts almost like a manual without the clutch. Sticks are fun for the street....but if your running at the dragstrip an auto with a shift kit is the way to go. Especially with a trans brake.....lol.....thats how wheelies are done!
          evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by jumpcannon View Post
            Its got a stage 2 shift kit....acts almost like a manual without the clutch. Sticks are fun for the street....but if your running at the dragstrip an auto with a shift kit is the way to go. Especially with a trans brake.....lol.....thats how wheelies are done!
            This is true... didn't know you're a dragger!
            sigpic

Comment

Super job, Ryan. Looks great. Good luck with it.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...
              X