• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lizzy
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Jun 2012

Hey there :)

Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Elizabeth. I found this forum while looking into using the speed bag to tone my arms. I've found I really, really like the feel of hitting the bag and diggin' the rhythm. (I didn't mean to make that rhyme) What a great stress release.
    I have a few questions I'm hoping to find some help from ya'll.
    I've been using my husbands old Everlast 4202.

Great community here!
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hi Lizzy,

Always glad to see new members to the baggin' community. Hopefully we can help you.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• DarthPistachio
      • Mar 2012

welcome!
      Find out a lot about me by visiting these sites:
      Meshweaver - Fabsreptiles
      They say that 1,000 monkeys with 1,000 typewriters will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare - now thanks to the internet we know this is not true....

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by Lizzy View Post
        Hi,

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Elizabeth. I found this forum while looking into using the speed bag to tone my arms. I've found I really, really like the feel of hitting the bag and diggin' the rhythm. (I didn't mean to make that rhyme) What a great stress release.
        I have a few questions I'm hoping to find some help from ya'll.
        I've been using my husbands old Everlast 4202.

Great community here!
        Hi Lizzy! It sounds like you took up the speed bag for the same reason I did! And it also sounds like you've been bitten by the addiction too. I can't get enough of it myself.

I hope we can answer your questions and help you out. Welcome aboard.
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...