• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buffmedic01
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2012

Hello from FL

Hi everone,

My name is Eric and I live in sunny florida (many times to sunny)... I am a firefighter/paramedic, ex navy search and rescue swimmer and I currently teach an MMA class on the side. I have been speed bagging for about 16 years, mostly traditional (none of the fancy stuff) anyways my wife just bought me a new speedbag and gave me the go ahead to build a platform and so im looking to get into some of the fancy bagging. I did alot of searching and reading and this site is very informative so I cant wait to learn and interact with some of you guys, hopefully I will learn alot.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

HI Bufmedic01,

Welcome, and depending on where you live in Florida you have a few of the best baggers under the sun living real close. Tim, who runs this forum is el primo and speed bag skunk is from there also. Can't get much better than those two. Always glad to get some new folks on board, - or - under the board as the case may be.

keep punching!
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Buffmedic01
      Speed Bag Trainee
      • Mar 2012

Thank you for the welcome, I was watching your videos and Skunks and its actually what interested me in trick bagging and the ball hook swivel, I just ordered a swivel from Ms. Deville... so I can't wait, Im sure there is a different learning curve and such but i'm a fast learner and love a challenge... It will be nice to mix up by bagging routine as well. Im currently building a free standing speed bag stand, will post some pics once I get everything up and running.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...