• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Email features have been turned off...

Sigh, the spam attacks continue. I have been forced to completely disable the function by which one user can e-mail another. Apologies, but it is the only way to stop SPAM.

If you want to contact someone, you should PM them your e-mail address.

I do intend to update the software soon. We're now a few versions behind and the newest probably has better anti-spam functions, I hope.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hey Tim,

does this email issue block members from viewing other members profile? almost every time I click on a member name to visit their profile page I get this message:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++

This even happens on profiles I have seen in the past. And If I click on the same profile 8 or 9 times it might let it show x1.

glitch?
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      Hey Tim,

does this email issue block members from viewing other members profile? almost every time I click on a member name to visit their profile page I get this message:
      I must have broke something when I was "fixing" permissions. I'll get that fixed this weekend.

Tim

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...