X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heppsan
    • Jan 2011

Boxing and TABATA workout.. .

Had guests in my gym last week, my sister and soon brother in law came to visit and did some boxing and TABATA with me for the first time!

Here is the vid:

• metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
    Had guests in my gym last week, my sister and soon brother in law came to visit and did some boxing and TABATA with me for the first time!

Here is the vid:
    Love how you had "the coach" checking in on you guys while you were at it!LOL Probably became a pintsized terror on your behinds if you slacked! Tabata is no joke! At first I thought you had one of those Tony Little "Gazelles" that were bing advertised here in the States a few years back but when you guys would switch I could see that it wasn't.
    sigpic

Comment

• Heppsan
      • Jan 2011

Thank you!

Tabata sounds easy (workout 20 sec and then rest for 10.. .) but it certainly is not!!

No its a Master C345 crosstrainer / Stepper 2 in 1.

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Tabata

This Tabata thing sounds very interesting. After reading a little bit about it, it sounds like it's more effective in burning calories/fat than other forms of exercise.

Watching this makes me want to clear a space in the garage for a workout area. Gotta talk to the "Lord of the Garage." He might not want me to invade his "man cave" space!

And I love the little coach entering and exiting... he didn't look very happy with your workout, though!
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Heppsan
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          This Tabata thing sounds very interesting. After reading a little bit about it, it sounds like it's more effective in burning calories/fat than other forms of exercise.

Watching this makes me want to clear a space in the garage for a workout area. Gotta talk to the "Lord of the Garage." He might not want me to invade his "man cave" space!

And I love the little coach entering and exiting... he didn't look very happy with your workout, though!
          It's a great way for conditioning training!
          If you do a workout area please let me see the result!

He usually make his way in the gym, and he is stubborn!
          If it don't work his way. . .

Here is another training video, not tabata but an odd and funny obstacle course..

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...