X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Inkspill
    • Dec 2010

anyone having trouble with PM's?

I have sent some private messages on here, but I do not show them in my sent box. I'm trying to order the special for the speed bag bible and dvd and I'm not sure if my messages are going through.. help?
  • jumpcannon
    Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by Inkspill View Post
    I have sent some private messages on here, but I do not show them in my sent box. I'm trying to order the special for the speed bag bible and dvd and I'm not sure if my messages are going through.. help?
    I dont think they show in your sent box. But they do send. If ya want send me a testing 123 PM and i will respond to ya.
    evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Inkspill View Post
      I just sent you a PM with details for the SBB & DVD. Check your PM's and see if you got it.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Inkspill
        • Dec 2010

Sorry for my lack of patience sir. Thank you both for your help

Comment

• StevieMac
          • Oct 2010

By default this forum is not setup to create a copy of your sent PM in your sent folder. If you want it to do that just go to your user control panel and then into edit settings.

Put a check mark beside
          “Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default”

Comment

• jumpcannon
            Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

Originally posted by StevieMac View Post
            By default this forum is not setup to create a copy of your sent PM in your sent folder. If you want it to do that just go to your user control panel and then into edit settings.

Put a check mark beside
            “Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default”
            Thanks for the tip. I am gonna do that.
            evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• PIEFURZ
              Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

You can also go to the PMs of the person you PM'd to see if they got the PM you PM'd. Is this confusing yet or should I PM you? LOL. Don't know why they are called PMs as everyone can read them. Or can you, I can. Yikes!

Comment

• Biff
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Originally posted by PIEFURZ View Post
                You can also go to the PMs of the person you PM'd to see if they got the PM you PM'd. Is this confusing yet or should I PM you? LOL. Don't know why they are called PMs as everyone can read them. Or can you, I can. Yikes!
                Greg, I think you are referring to VMs (Visitor Messages) and not PMs (Private Messages). VMs appear for all to read on the profile of a member. I don't think anyone can read anyone else's PMs.

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Originally posted by Biff View Post
                  Greg, I think you are referring to VMs (Visitor Messages) and not PMs (Private Messages). VMs appear for all to read on the profile of a member. I don't think anyone can read anyone else's PMs.
                  My apologies to anyone misled. Biff, I stand corrected. I followed the two different links and saw were there where different messages in each. Wow, there are so many features on these forums. This is the first and only one that I'm on. Back to the speed bag.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...