X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • atgatt
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Nov 2007

Met, I was hoping you would have good news to share, and you did! That's great!

I got a job about 6 months ago that involves being out of town all week. At least it's a job and I have a reflex bag put up in my apartment there. We all have to punch something.

Dutchman, sure you get that job, or something you like that opens up to you.

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      Don't worry. He'll be there...
      When it absolutely ,positively has to be there Call on metaldad

Originally posted by atgatt View Post
      Met, I was hoping you would have good news to share, and you did! That's great!

I got a job about 6 months ago that involves being out of town all week. At least it's a job and I have a reflex bag put up in my apartment there. We all have to punch something.

Dutchman, sure you get that job, or something you like that opens up to you.
      It's good to see you back my friend!! great news on getting the job! What's the news on the robot?
      Last edited by metaldad; 12-28-2010, 10:52 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...