• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Happy Thanksgiving to the Forum

Here's wishing all forum members a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day with your family. And don't forget to get under the board and work off some of that turkey!

• pezzaio
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2009

THANKS, also wishing everyone a happy thanks giving. So what do people from other countries do for thanks giving? I'm from Missouri near Arkansa, USA . For us it's turkey dinners with family, alot of parades on tv and football and people donating to others.

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      Here's wishing all forum members a happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Enjoy the day with your family. And don't forget to get under the board and work off some of that turkey!

Thank You Biff! And a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours! I already did get a little bag time in about an hour and a half ago. HaH! I'm off tomorrow, so a little "Post Feasting Baggin'" will be in ordere at some point.
      Hope everything's well with you. Talk soon, St. Louis is just around the corner! Later Brohamski!
      T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by pezzaio View Post
        THANKS, also wishing everyone a happy thanks giving. So what do people from other countries do for thanks giving? I'm from Missouri near Arkansa, USA . For us it's turkey dinners with family, alot of parades on tv and football and people donating to others.
        Missour, Near Arkansas....

I know that area very well and have a lot of family in them thar parts.
        Great place to spend thanksgiving.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• SpeedKilz
          • Dec 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you bagaholics! It's about that time for me to stuff my face.

Originally posted by pezzaio View Post
          Not far from me. Currently near the Kansas City area.

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Happy Thanksgiving all. I did some pre-feast baggin' myself.

Comment

• jumpcannon
              Creator of the Powermill Evil Swivel

• Jul 2010

I did some turkey eating and a little baggin. I got alot of hitting to catch up on! Happy thanksgiving to all!
              evilswivel@yahoo.com

Comment

• metaldad
                Speed Bag Guru
                • Apr 2007

Happy Turkey Day!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

• PIEFURZ
                  Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

Happy turkey day to all. After stuffing this turkey with some stuffed turkery I came home to patch and stuff bladders into some bags so maybe I can do some punching tomorrow.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...