• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Friday night baggin'

I just did 55 minutes out in the garage .. Fighting sports 8x5 and the Atomic Platinum XXS

If you haven't tried one of these, it's a SWEET BAG

Also sweet, but in a different (tiny and light) way is the Atomic XXS. This one makes that fighting sports feel like a watermelon

Is anyone else Friday night baggin???? I'll be hangin' out in the chatroom for a bit... stop in and say HI!!!
    Last edited by Tim; 11-12-2010, 08:05 PM.
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Yeah Tim, I've got that Fighting Sports 8x5 also. It's a Killer Bag, Leather is Great! Really soft. I tried talking Dee into getting one, I think she would love it.
    After hitting the Everlast 6x4 (which is my staple seems like), you can really smoke with this bag. It's light but is balanced nice and has enough weight to really get it going. One of my favorites for sure. I did do some friday night baggin', but it was some "early" friday night baggin'. Sorry I missed you dude!
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
      Yeah Tim, I've got that Fighting Sports 8x5 also. It's a Killer Bag, Leather is Great! Really soft. I tried talking Dee into getting one, I think she would love it.
      I highly recommend the Fighting Sports... very nice bag. I can't imagine anyone would be unhappy with it!

After hitting the Everlast 6x4 (which is my staple seems like), you can really smoke with this bag. It's light but is balanced nice and has enough weight to really get it going. One of my favorites for sure. I did do some friday night baggin', but it was some "early" friday night baggin'. Sorry I missed you dude!
      I did some Saturday night baggin' too. Probably go 3 for 3 and do some Sunday night baggin' also

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

I'm sold

Okay, Tim and TJ... you have convinced me that I need one of these bags. I like my yellow Title bag, but this Fighting Sports looks like a nice size up from it, and it does look like it's going to be easy on my hands. (Just placed my the order with Title. I think I should have ordered it through Amazon though... shipping cost is a few bucks cheaper...)
        sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
        I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
          Okay, Tim and TJ... you have convinced me that I need one of these bags. I like my yellow Title bag, but this Fighting Sports looks like a nice size up from it, and it does look like it's going to be easy on my hands. (Just placed my the order with Title. I think I should have ordered it through Amazon though... shipping cost is a few bucks cheaper...)
          Yeah Dee, I think this bag would fit nicely into the whole embience of your bagging environment! It's white color for your dacor and it's soft leather to accommodate those delicate hands of yours. This is all secondary to its worth as an all around, great hitting bag! Looking forward to seeing in some of your upcoming vids!
          T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• MsDeville

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by TJ_MaTee View Post
            Yeah Dee, I think this bag would fit nicely into the whole embience of your bagging environment! It's white color for your dacor and it's soft leather to accommodate those delicate hands of yours. This is all secondary to its worth as an all around, great hitting bag! Looking forward to seeing in some of your upcoming vids!
            I can't wait till it arrives. It's a very nice looking bag.
            sigpic Contact me anytime for information about Deville Swivels Email: DevilleSwivels@gmail.com
            I'm also on Facebook: www.facebook.com/DevilleSwivels | www.facebook.com/SpeedBagAddicts

Comment

• Speedbag
              Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              I just did 55 minutes out in the garage .. Fighting sports 8x5 and the Atomic Platinum XXS

If you haven't tried one of these, it's a SWEET BAG

I've had several of these bags and really like them. They are a bit heavy compared to the standard Title Yello 8x5, but hits nice.

I haven't tried the tiny atomic yet. Gonna have to break down and get a few I guess. I've heard nothing but good things about them.
              Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
              *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
              The Quest Continues...
              Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...