X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speedbag4life
    • Jun 2007

Anyone living in the SF Bay area?

Just moved to San Francisco. No speedbag allowed in my apartment! Does anyone know the bay area enough to give some tips on local gyms with good speed bag set-ups?
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

I think Dee Pooler's gym is in Oakland??? I don't know how close that is, but it might be worth checking out. Dee is a member on this site, but doesn't visit too often, you might have better lucking getting a hold of him at youtube: http://www.youtube.com/dpspeedbag

Hope that helps, also hope to see you at SPEED B.A.G. II in June 2011 (more details on that soon), maybe being on the mainland will help make that happen???

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by speedbag4life View Post
      Just moved to San Francisco. No speedbag allowed in my apartment! Does anyone know the bay area enough to give some tips on local gyms with good speed bag set-ups?
      Call KQED FM and ask for Jerry Neuman. He is a Good friend and dedicated Bagger.

Also look up Dee Pooler if he is there. Last time I spoke to him he was living out of town working with an indian program.

Good to hear from you again. Old baggers never die, they just find another board to get under.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Sorry to hear about that. Hope something works out for you.
        sigpic

Comment

• speedbag4life
          • Jun 2007

Thanks, everyone! I left a vm for Jerry Neuman and just talked to Dee Pooler (fyi: Dee lives in Fresno now and is working to help diabetic/overweight Indians get healthy.) Between the two of them I hope to be under a board again soon!

Tim, is a location set for June 2011?? --this may be in a forum somewhere. ~sorry, I also don't get online much!

Thanks, Alan and Metaldad.

Lisa

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by speedbag4life View Post
            Tim, is a location set for June 2011?? --this may be in a forum somewhere. ~sorry, I also don't get online much!
            Yes, it will be held at Real Gymm in Keyport, New Jersey again - June 16-19,2011. More details will be divulged soon, but those dates and location are FIRM

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...