• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    OMG!!

Now the truth: My Wife is from Kershaw SC and we just came for a family funeral. I guess things got a little out of hand. We've been to Bawdy Betty's off and on for years and nothing like that ever happened before. OK, we were a little Tipsy, but the truth is we needed some '"shine" to drowned our sorrows about our dearly departed. It was chief Fife who gave us a fifth, with no label on the bottle. words were said and bags were drawn. You might know some ding dong with a cell phone would take a picture of me in the squad car and upload it to the web.

Thanks for posting that for the world to see.

Busted.

(* thanks MsDeville. Truly, My wife really needed a good laugh today... )
    All funny stuff!!!

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Well, I'm just glad Alan was not in fightin' mood when we met in Chicago last November!
      sigpic

Comment

• paranday
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
        I gotta share this before it gets pulled by the youtube gestapo.
        It's one reason I like to save certain youtube videos, there's a bunch of free software out there that will do this, this here freebie can snag a batch at a time:

Proven FREE YouTube Downloader. Download single videos and complete playlists. Get Full HD, 4K and 8K Ultra HD video in MP4, MOV, AVI. Save MP3.

If you set it on High Definition in your preferred format, it will download HD if it is available, and download standard def if HD is not available.

Create a video library.

For what it's worth...

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by paranday View Post
          It's one reason I like to save certain youtube videos, there's a bunch of free software out there that will do this, this here freebie can snag a batch at a time:

Proven FREE YouTube Downloader. Download single videos and complete playlists. Get Full HD, 4K and 8K Ultra HD video in MP4, MOV, AVI. Save MP3.

If you set it on High Definition in your preferred format, it will download HD if it is available, and download standard def if HD is not available.

Create a video library.

For what it's worth...
          Thanks! I might have to try it out!
          sigpic

Comment

• Clubber Lang
            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            some ding dong with a cell phone
            Ha! ha!

'Ding Dong' indeed!!

Can't stop laughing!

Expect a large royalty cheque in the post 'cause I am gonna use that one a lot!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...