Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    OMG!!

Now the truth: My Wife is from Kershaw SC and we just came for a family funeral. I guess things got a little out of hand. We've been to Bawdy Betty's off and on for years and nothing like that ever happened before. OK, we were a little Tipsy, but the truth is we needed some '"shine" to drowned our sorrows about our dearly departed. It was chief Fife who gave us a fifth, with no label on the bottle. words were said and bags were drawn. You might know some ding dong with a cell phone would take a picture of me in the squad car and upload it to the web.

Thanks for posting that for the world to see.

Busted.

(* thanks MsDeville. Truly, My wife really needed a good laugh today... )
    All funny stuff!!!

Comment

Well, I'm just glad Alan was not in fightin' mood when we met in Chicago last November!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
        I gotta share this before it gets pulled by the youtube gestapo.
        It's one reason I like to save certain youtube videos, there's a bunch of free software out there that will do this, this here freebie can snag a batch at a time:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products...e-Download.htm

If you set it on High Definition in your preferred format, it will download HD if it is available, and download standard def if HD is not available.

Create a video library.

For what it's worth...

Comment

Originally posted by paranday View Post
          It's one reason I like to save certain youtube videos, there's a bunch of free software out there that will do this, this here freebie can snag a batch at a time:

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products...e-Download.htm

If you set it on High Definition in your preferred format, it will download HD if it is available, and download standard def if HD is not available.

Create a video library.

For what it's worth...
          Thanks! I might have to try it out!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            some ding dong with a cell phone
            Ha! ha!

'Ding Dong' indeed!!

Can't stop laughing!

Expect a large royalty cheque in the post 'cause I am gonna use that one a lot!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...
            X