Hey Tim, that was some critter you found!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Hey Tim, that was some critter you found!

Tim the picture of the dead spider was definitely one eight legged freak! Lexi was tickled and fascinated by the picture of course. I'm hoping she'll never bring her hobby home. I can handle the books and pictures, being up close and personal is a different story (some Marine I am lol). Oh BTW Kingdom of The Spiders ended like this. Doggone CREEPY I tells ya!!
    sigpic
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Yeah, that was creepy thanks for posting the ending. Amazing how that was one of those movies you just couldn't forget!

8 legged freaks was a good movie too.

Comment

• metaldad
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Apr 2007

Yeah it definitely sticks with ya (pardon the pun). Trivia question: what movie did Clint Eastwood make an appearance in but you don't know it's him? Hint: it's spider related.............
      sigpic

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
        Yeah it definitely sticks with ya (pardon the pun). Trivia question: what movie did Clint Eastwood make an appearance in but you don't know it's him? Hint: it's spider related.............
        Tarantula 1955
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
          Speed Bag Guru
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
          You win Alan!! I first saw it on Chicago's own Svengoolie. Sven's definitely a Chicago treasure. Particularly for gems like this . Clint was the pilot that kills the bug. Sven also used 1:10 of this clip to start the movie
          Last edited by metaldad; 02-15-2010, 12:15 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...