X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crapsterface
    • Nov 2009

Jkd !

Hey so does anyone here hav any double ender videos ? and is anyone a jkd er ? Iv decided to put my platform construction on hold and make a jkd dummy. I dont know really anything about them but iv wanted one for a long time. but looking on som of the videos it looks like somone can gain bad habbits. almost every one of them people look like there waiting to get kicked right in the nuts. legs wide open. Some people are really fast but it looks like som of them are halfassin and just tryiong to move really fast. and missing somthing in the process. But i think ther would be som good attributes gained from a dummy.
    Last edited by Crapsterface; 12-11-2009, 04:52 PM.
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

If you go to the Heavy Bag and double end bag thread, you should find some. MelloYello posted a really good DE Bag vid not too long ago. I'm no Jkd'er But I'm passionate about the system as well as Wing Chun. I have my own homemade dummy that I made from Pvdc pipe and mounted inside a tire filled with cement. I'm not very proficient on it but I'll get there. After all JKD is about Honest Expression!
    sigpic

Comment

• Crapsterface
      • Nov 2009

I dont know much of jkd. I had a quik rundown from a wing chun guy about it but he mostlky teaches about ring stuff. which is all good but... you know lol. I just thought the dummy would be the next best thing then somone to train with. specificaly for form breaking. thats were its at in my opinion. Im going to pad it up really well to so i can hit it without hurting myself.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...