• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

metaldad not done

Hey gang! I've taken a short hiatus due to work and a lot of soreness. With our economic woes being as they are, complaining about work is insulting to the ears of someone who's stuggling to find work. So rather than whine about how "hard work is" I got my nose to that !@#$$% grindstone and I'm doing what I gotta do. I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth just yet...........However I think my wife may just toss me over for the hell of it. I do miss all of you and my bag. I'll be back at it soon .
    BAG ON!!!!!!!!
    sigpic
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey MD, ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Take care of business at work and home. We'll be here. Hope things settle down for you and you make it back here soon. Good luck.

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
      Hey gang! I've taken a short hiatus due to work and a lot of soreness............However I think my wife may just toss me over for the hell of it. I do miss all of you and my bag. I'll be back at it soon .
      BAG ON!!!!!!!!
      And throw all the holiday stuff on top of that!!! I hear you loud and clear.

We'll see you in the new year if not sooner. The site will be 4 years old on Jan 10, 2010

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Hang in there partner. Speed baggin is the least of your worries, and it will always be there when you get back. Take care and keep drop in when you can. Happy Holidays.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Jordan
          • Jun 2009

Don't worry bout it bro...we'll be here when you get back

Comment

• fingers
            Speed Bag Guru
            • May 2008

Family comes first MD! all the best to you and your family the bag will wait for you mate.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

I am personally insulted by your lack of participation in a forum that has made you a stronger individual and given you........
              Haha......

Man, I am swamped too. Gigs, kids, holidays, lists, gifts, more lists, more errands, car problems, things you forgot until now, like 08 taxes! The bag is taking a back seat, and I am not a fan of back seat baggin'!

Oh yeah, if anyone is around a tv, Foreigner added one last show for the year.
              this Friday on The Tonight Show.....

Happy Bagdays!

Comment

• Tim
                Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
                I am personally insulted by your lack of participation in a forum that has made you a stronger individual and given you........
                Haha......

Oh yeah, if anyone is around a tv, Foreigner added one last show for the year.
                this Friday on The Tonight Show.....

Happy Bagdays!
                Sweet, I'll be watching ... DVR is set too
                Last edited by Tim; 12-14-2009, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• metaldad
                  Speed Bag Guru
                  • Apr 2007

Thanks for all the kind words and support guys! Metaldad will return with new vidz and more metallic mayhem!!! Oh and Tichy, I'm recording The Tonight Show. See you all soon!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...