X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TooSlow
    • Oct 2009

Picked up a new toy!

Well, I been wanting a double end bag and ran accross the Everlast Free standing reflex bag at Modell's and thought it'd be very good for practice. Well, 1. they were sold out. 2. even at sale price of $70 thought I might just end up with a double end bag.

BUT today....went to Ross w/ a friend and was surprised to see they had 2 brand new boxes sitting on the table...and they were for $24.99 each!!! I was not going to pass that offer at all! So its home w/ me and did some test and it works PERFECTLY!

Here's what it looks like with the link incase someone was wondering: Mine also came with an air pump and a set of Everlast gloves

Modell’s Sporting Goods is one of America’s first athletic stores for sportswear and sports equipment. Shop our online sporting goods store today!

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

I had a similiar model floor bag and loved it while it lasted. (wooden base rotted out over several years on the back porch)
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
      Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by TooSlow View Post
      BUT today....went to Ross w/ a friend and was surprised to see they had 2 brand new boxes sitting on the table...and they were for $24.99 each!!! I was not going to pass that offer at all! So its home w/ me and did some test and it works PERFECTLY!
      Great deal. I think those things are pretty neat, although I've never punched on one.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...