• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rhi_Reynolds88
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Mar 2008

Birthday

Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday! I haven't been on here in so long....school has been busy and so has life. Hopefully everyone is doing great!! I also joined a boxing gym over the summer, so that has also been taking up some time! Thanks again for the birthday wishes!
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

We have missed you! Hope all is well in school. Where's Papa hanging out these days?

Hope the Birthday was happy!
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Biff
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Hey Rhi, happy 21st. It's all downhill from here!! J/K

Glad to see you're still into boxing. Are you in your 3rd or 4th year at ESU? Hope all is well with you. Tell your Dad I said "Hi", and tell him he is missed over here at SBF.

And don't be a stranger yourself.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Hey Rhi, Happy Birthday! Enjoy and Indulge Good luck with the boxing! Looking forward to some vids of you on the bag! Give your dad a Semper Fi! You're both missed around here.
        sigpic

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Rhi_Reynolds88 View Post
          Thank you all for wishing me a happy birthday! I haven't been on here in so long....school has been busy and so has life. Hopefully everyone is doing great!! I also joined a boxing gym over the summer, so that has also been taking up some time! Thanks again for the birthday wishes!
          I was on a plane to Vancouver so I missed it... but happy belated b-day !!!!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...