X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jordan
    • Jun 2009

Spinmashpop

Hey bud, just wondering, a buddy of mine said that he knew a girl who married the drummer of foreigner, so I thought I'd ask, did you ever marry a girl from Oregon?
  • spinsmashpop
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Hi Jordan. No, that is not me. There have been many drummers in Foreigner over the years, so you'd have to find out the name of the drummer.
    Anyhow, BAG ON! I haven't in nearly 6 weeks. The crew has not had time to get it all together in the equipment truck in Europe and the truck is often not near the stages or the backstage areas.
    Looking forward to bagging it up back home on Monday!

Comment

• Jordan
      • Jun 2009

haha I didn't know that; ...just wikipedia'd you and the band....caught up on the history of it. Looks like you're a really talented musician man. I'm a music major myself so I appreciate that... Anywho I'll have to see which drummer it is that he was talking about. Hope u get back to the bag soon man.

Comment

• metaldad
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
        Anyhow, BAG ON! I haven't in nearly 6 weeks. The crew has not had time to get it all together in the equipment truck in Europe and the truck is often not near the stages or the backstage areas.
        Looking forward to bagging it up back home on Monday!
        I know how that feels.....the not baggibg part of course lol..Can't wait to see some more footage of you. I FINALLY got a clip together! Just can't post it yet. But I'm working on it!!
        sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
          Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
          I know how that feels.....the not baggibg part of course lol..Can't wait to see some more footage of you. I FINALLY got a clip together! Just can't post it yet. But I'm working on it!!
          Metaldad.... private message me where you live....seeing if Foreigner will be in your neck of the woods the next couple months....If so, I will personally come over and vid some clips of you baggin'! Or you get in the Speed Bag Truck! We'll have a bag party and get you skills online one way or another!
          BAG ON!

Comment

• Speedbag
            Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Metaldad.... private message me where you live....seeing if Foreigner will be in your neck of the woods the next couple months....If so, I will personally come over and vid some clips of you baggin'! Or you get in the Speed Bag Truck! We'll have a bag party and get you skills online one way or another!
            BAG ON!
            Metaldad, If possible, DO THIS! it will be the experience of a lifetime, and for a metal head like yourself, you and BT have to get together. He can really up your skills on bag also.
            Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• metaldad
              Speed Bag Guru
              • Apr 2007

BAG ON!
              Is Foreigner playing at RidgeFest in Chicago Ridge, Il.? If so I live two towns over about a 10 minute drive. I'm gonna have to jump on this. At least to get a chance to meet you.
              Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              Metaldad, If possible, DO THIS! it will be the experience of a lifetime, and for a metal head like yourself, you and BT have to get together. He can really up your skills on bag also.
              Yeah Alan I'm definitely gonna have to!!
              sigpic

Comment

• spinsmashpop
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
                Is Foreigner playing at RidgeFest in Chicago Ridge, Il.? If so I live two towns over about a 10 minute drive. I'm gonna have to jump on this. At least to get a chance to meet you.
                Yeah Alan I'm definitely gonna have to!!
                Metaldad... I PM'd you before I read this post...
                We aren't at that show you mentioned but we are in Milwaukee (West Allis?) on August 6th, Thursday....

I am going to put up a new post of all the Foreigner dates I have to make it easy if anyone wants to get some baggin' in. And if the SpeedBagTruck ain't there, there is always a boxing gym somewhere nearby....

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...