• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metaldad
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Apr 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Here's a great big Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL members of the forum and your families...I hope 2009 brings you all every thing you strive for!
    sigpic
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

And the same to you and all the forum members.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Originally posted by metaldad View Post
      Here's a great big Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to ALL members of the forum and your families...I hope 2009 brings you all every thing you strive for!
      The same from me to all of you here at speed bag forum! I hope all great things happen in everyone's lives, and I really hope to see a Speed Bag Competition happen in 2009 as well as Speed Bag Convention #2!

KEEP....ON....BAGGIN'!

Comment

• mikerehab
        Speed Bag Trainee
        • Jul 2008

Thanks, and lookiing forward to posting my new setup

Happy New Year to the Forum members. I have found it helpful to read through some of the threads, and view video on YouTube. I just completed building a new free standing setup in the garage, modeled after Tim's. It has a tall setup for me that is home made and an Everlast adjustable model (similar to that discussed recently) for my kids. I have been enjoying hitting at home for the first time, and hope to post some pictures and video in the new year if I can figure out how to do that.

Comment

• Tim
          Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

happy new year to all. 1/10/2009 will be the 3 year anniversary of the web site

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by mikerehab View Post
            H I have been enjoying hitting at home for the first time, and hope to post some pictures and video in the new year if I can figure out how to do that.
            Sweet. Uploading picture is somewhat complicated... when creating a new post or a reply, use the "Manage Attachments" button at the bottom. If worst comes to worst, e-mail them to me and I'll make sure they get uploaded.

Comment

• spinsmashpop
              Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Picture loading tip....

Originally posted by Tim View Post
              Sweet. Uploading picture is somewhat complicated... when creating a new post or a reply, use the "Manage Attachments" button at the bottom. If worst comes to worst, e-mail them to me and I'll make sure they get uploaded.
              I just realized something about uploading pictures and/or any attachments....
              After you have uploaded a picture to the message you are composing, and you see it come up in the "manage attachments" box, be sure to select the "preview post" button at the BOTTOM of the "Additional Options" box. I don't think the attachments show up in preview if you select the "preview post" in the Reply To thread box, which is the one you type in....

I learned this through trial and error recently.....
              Hope this helps ....
              KEEP ON BAGGIN' !

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
              Working...